martes, 1 de julio de 2014

1 July 2014: creating, closing deals, writing job.

I'm naturally chaotic and ADHD so concentrating and focusing and using methods is pretty challenging for me.


Today in my daily chaos I got to


- Solved questions about next very strong promotion at iChill Theater Cafe, the best cafe in Manila.

- Write lyrics for a song in Tagalog! Yes my first ever Tagalog creation!



- Writing online articles I'm hired for. 3 down. 5 more and this job will be completed and I get payed :-)

- Meeting to start home delivery of products of iChill to all of Metro Manila! Big step!

- Groceries pampering myself because I'm working hard :-D



- Set money apart for Savings - Investment - Charity as god Kiyosaki said.

- Social media marketing for iChill and Kuya Manzano

So the conclussion of the day is I got MONEY from WRITING. And I PLANTED SEEDS for money thru the iChill PROMOTIONS and HOME DELIVERY agreement.

A good day. It would be better if the internet in the Philippines worked normally so I would write more articles.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario