So today I invested my time in money making activities. Hope I did this more frequently.
Also I want to make this diary the hour counting system to know how many hours I dedicate to each activity to see if I'm making the most of my time. That's where the focus needs to be when needed to to a big effort to turn the numbers' color around as fast a possible.
- 2h doing social media and home minor errands.
- Spanish private lesson at 1pm for 2h.
- 4pm checking on an event rental at iChill Theater Cafe.
- Interview to teach Spanish at 5pm, but was postponed...
- 6pm started writing articles for webs online, hired job. 5 done. 6h
I would never imagined that after 3 years in the Philippines I would be payed as a writer in English, I would do theater in English and I would do concerts entirely in English. I must recognize that advancement and prize myself for it accordingly. Congrats Kuya! As I go on the spell checker online indicates less and less spelling errors :-)
Also during the Broadway concerts I sang 6 solo songs in a concert. That's my concert record so far. So congrats again Kuya!
Day conclussion: 10h of money making work, yes sir! Proud of myself. Hope I can do this everyday and will solve my economy pretty fast. I hope to keep focused.